Cognaissance has been focused solely on providing services in support of Healthcare Information Technology implementations since 2003. This dedication to the healthcare field results in critical insights into the way technology must be planned and managed in order to support priorities that are unique to healthcare, i.e.: providing the best care possible for the patient.
Cognaissance’s mission is to provide world class expertise in:
- Health Informatics Standards
- Risk Management
- Research and facilitation
To Healthcare Providers, Governments and NGOs and Health IT Vendors across the globe.
What do we do?
Cognaissance offers an array of professional consulting services; from product inception to hospital integration. You can focus our health information technology expertise towards your specific solution or problem, including:
- Enabling regional and national projects looking for practical leadership in facilitating the analysis of specific interoperability use cases, and match the use cases with most appropriate interoperability standards and profiles.
- Development of Privacy and Security policies and procedures in healthcare product development and supporting tools to integrate “Privacy and Security by Design”.
- Provide research, mentoring and training in developing HIT, security and privacy expertise within organizations managing projects and products.